The Day The Sky Fell The Day The Sky Fell

GREAT MOVIE!!!

This movie is so great, it almost brought tears to my eyes. The graphics, sound, plot, everything, are so great. This is a great piece of history about NCC.

Long live the Consortium!

-Gold Socom

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

Excellent

It's like a combination of a trippy dance party and the opening title sequence of a James Bond film! Great work here--its obvious that a lot of time and effort was put into this flash. Watching it makes you want to dance along sometimes!

bonjour bonjour

Halarious

Fun little video! Made me laugh, and now that song is stuck in my head. Slick art, too! The lip sync was very good as well.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Major Slice of pwn

This is possibly the best adventure game ever created. It's hard, but slick and well animated. It combines excessive violance with incredibly hilarious distasteful humour. Anyone who does not like this game probably are those types of easily offended people who think that it is scandelous to use the word 'damn'. Keep up the great work! This game rocks out loud.

TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK

Great game

My ears are still ringing from all the nukes going off. It's a great way to relieve some stress when watching the news hand hearing about all those terrorist scumbags. It'd be great if winning a war was this easy! Great payback for 9/11.

By the way, to the players, you don't have to attack France OR Egypt to win, so don't complain to ED.

Keep up the great work! More games like this in the future?